fleurette beauty offers beautiful eyelash extensions applying our highest technique combined with our top priority being consideration for healthy nourishment of your natural eyelashes.
If you are looking for
- natural look
- design to suit your personal style
- healthy eyelashes
- no pain or irritation in your eyes
We invite you to experience fleurette’s eyelash extensions.
Eyelash extensions can last approximately 3 to 4 weeks, depending on the natural growth cycle of your eyelashes. Due to the natural growth cycle, the lasting effect of the eyelash extensions may vary. The maximum length of the natural growth cycle is 3 months. By having a touch up to replenish the lashes that have fallen out, your eyelashes will always look fabulous. We recommend having a touch up for every 3 to 4 weeks to maintain good condition.
Extensions are applied to individual eyelashes, one lash at a time using a bonding agent. We use different sized lashes and position them along your eye line using inner, middle and outer corner of eyes as pinpoints to create the natural look. Eyelash extensions have a natural curve and perm is not necessary. It is a more healthy option for your eyelashes.
Which is your style, cute, sexy or glamorous?
We will create eyelash extensions to your desired style. Eyelash extensions can be tailored to suit the personal taste.
- By applying longer length lashes on the centre of upper lashes, it creates an effect of open and charming eyes.
- Giving a flare from inner to the outer lid line, it creates an effect of sexy longer outer eyes.
- There is no need to apply eye makeup for full volume eyelash extensions. You will have glamorous eyes like Hollywood stars.
Price – 10% off special for Eyelash Extensions until end December 2016
Eyelash Extensions Full Set
Lower Lash Set
$10 + $1/extension
Within 3 weeks
$10 + $1/lash
Over 3 weeks
$25 + $1/lash
From other salons
$30 + $1/lash
$10 – $20
Frequently Asked Questions
- How do you apply eyelash extensions?
- Eyelash extensions are applied individually to your natural eyelashes approximately 1 mm from the eyelid using a bonding agent. Therefore, neither the lash nor glue has contact with the skin. Only one extension is applied to one natural eyelash to avoid damaging lashes and to achieve a natural look.
- How long do eyelash extensions last?
- Eyelash Extensions can last approximately 3 to 6 weeks and this varies with different individuals. Depending on the condition of your natural eyelashes and natural growth cycle of eyelashes with extensions (normally between 2 weeks to 3 months, depending on the natural growth cycle and individual eyelash), extensions may not last as long as anticipated.
- Would it damage my eyelashes? Do eyelash extensions make my own lashes fall out?
- Eyelash extensions will not damage your eyelashes compared to having daily use of eyelash curlers or perm. Pulling your eyelashes or rubbing your eyes will cause damages to your extensions.
- If extensions are applied incorrectly, it will damage the natural lashes and it will cause them to fall off more easily. We tailor application procedures and design to suit conditions of the natural eyelashes of each client. You will enjoy our care conscious service.
- Even though you had some experiences losing your eyelashes after having eyelash extensions in the past, you will experience enhancing growth of healthy lashes again through our eyelash extensions.
- Would it hurt during the application procedure?
- You will not experience pain or irritation to your eyes during the procedure. The procedure is so relaxing and comfortable that many clients fall asleep.
- Would my eyelash extension look unnatural?
- We position different sized lashes to suite your eye shape to create the natural look from every angle. Please choose design, curl and length of extensions at the time of appointment.
- I have sensitive skin. Would it be a problem?
- It does not touch the skin, as the lashes are glued to your own eyelash rather than the lid. There is no pain or irritation.
- As skin around eye areas is very delicate, please advise your skin condition to your eyelash extension technician at the time of appointment. We will advice the procedure which would suit your condition.
- Can I wash my face?
- We recommend using oil free face wash. Oil based face wash will dissolve glue and cause the extensions to fall off. After washing your face or taking shower, we also recommend drying your eyelash with a cool dryer for lasting effect.
- Can I wear eye makeup?
- Mascara – If you use, please use only water based mascara on the tips. We sell clear mascara for eyelash extensions call Miraclash that helps the eyelashes curl up.
- Eyelash curlers – please do not use eyelash curlers as this will cause extensions to break or fall off.
- How long will it take the application process?
- The procedure will take approximately one hour to apply eyelash extensions for natural and subtle effect. It will take approximately 2 hours for full volume eyelash extensions and lower and upper eyelash extensions.
- Can I visit a sauna or swim while wearing eyelash extensions?
- Eyelash extensions will not be affected by sweat and water. However, if lashes have been wet for a long time, it will cause extensions to fall off more easily. Please do not touch them.
- What shall I do for after care?
- We recommend having in-fills every two to four weeks. Of course you can visit us when extensions are starting to fall off. We remove extensions that have grown out too long and apply new extensions to replace them. However, we will not remove extensions which are in perfect condition.
- Do you sell eyelash care products?
- Yes, you can purchase Eyelash enhancing serum from our salon. This product provides nourishment for your eyelashes and will lengthen and enhance growth of your lashes. The effect may vary, depending on different individuals.
⇑ page top